VISIONet Live Class - enables instructors and students to interact and collaborate in real time to add synchronous content to asynchronous distance learning or combine blended online/onsite learning activities.
VISIONet Live Class. It’s a great way to experience the power of dynamic interaction and real-time discussion with the students. Enhance your instant messaging or voice chat conversation by brainstorming via a shared whiteboard. Connect onsite participants with a remote speaker with the click of a button. Schedule an ad hoc training session with colleagues across the country or around the world.
Why Live Class
As compared to a traditional classroom learning, e-learning provides many advantages to learners. It collaborative, self paced, flexible, efficient, interactive, self directed and convenient. And for corporate, it is cost-effective, can be delivered to geographcally diversed locations and provides integrated assessment.
- Share presentations, documents and images while you Lecture
- The white board sharing feature gives the user an experience of a real class-room. What makes it more usable and better than the traditional class-room training is that any of the users can actually draw images, write thoughts and share them with all. In addition, users can actually have multiple whiteboards and not limit themselves with only one white-board.
- Multiple shared whiteboards. Type text, launch images and slides. Full digital tablet support for handwriting or precise drawing.
- Interaction with student –Teacher can use video and voice chatting with student
- Now teachers and students anywhere in the world,can connect and meet live in the VISIONet Virtual Classroom for an online interactive class. The collaborative web conferencing environment enables you to communicate synchronously using video and audio or through text chat, and to share presentations, documents and images on an interactive whiteboard. Join us now, to conduct your online live class and experience the next best alternative to classroom teaching